HAMMERTON COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
Our Intellectual Property RIghts
All materials on the Site, including but not limited to images, software, audio, text and video clips (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions and other copyright laws. All Content is owned or licensed by Hammerton or by its third-party licensors. You may view and download the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content or on any copies of the Content. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You may not change the Content in any way or reproduce, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use the Content for any public or commercial purpose. Any reproduction of the Content on any other web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Hammerton, Inc. trademarks, logos, and service marks and those trademarks, logos, and service marks licensed to Hammerton. (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including but not limited to the Hammerton logo, are registered and unregistered marks of Hammerton. All other trademarks, trade names, product names, service marks and all other non-Hammerton marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Hammerton or such third party that may own other trademarks displayed on the Site. The absence of a product or service name or logo anywhere in the text of this Site does not constitute a waiver of any trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on or linked from the Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Hammerton designated copyright agent with the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that Hammerton may contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.