Decorative lights are fragile, and despite our best efforts to pack and ship them securely, sometimes they arrive damaged. Help us quickly address and resolve this problem by following these important steps:
- Report your receipt of damaged product within 48 hours (2 days) of delivery. Beyond this timeframe we cannot accept responsibility for damages because we won’t be able to file a claim with the shipper. This includes broken glass or other easily replaceable parts.
- Do not discard any of the damaged product or original packaging. If there is visible damage to the packaging, note it (better yet, take a picture).
- Once we file a claim with the shipper, it will take 10-15 business days for the claim to be processed. We’ll help arrange a convenient time for the carrier to pick up the damaged product from you.
- We’ll be able to place an order for a replacement product immediately, at no charge to you. Please note, however, that you may be charged for the replacement product if the carrier denies the claim.
- Glass or other easily replaceable parts will be shipped to you free of charge. If you wish to return a product that was received with broken glass or other damaged component parts that can be easily replaced, our standard return policy will apply.
Contact our customer service team with any questions