Please inspect your purchase immediately upon delivery.
If your order appears to be damaged, please read our Damaged Product policy and note that we must receive report of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery. If there is another problem with your order, please contact customer service immediately.
We accept returns on most Hammerton Studio orders up to 14 days after the order delivery date. Returns must be in new/uninstalled condition and original packaging. Note that special order products, products that include custom elements (size, finish, options), and products ordered in quantities of 5 or more are non-returnable.
Because they are not returnable, we advise you to take extra care in ordering custom product, special order product, or single products ordered in quantities of 5 or more. Talk to the product experts on our customer service team, order finish samples or swatches, and carefully consider dimensions and specifications prior to finalizing orders of these nonreturnable items.
You are responsible for the return shipping cost of items that you return, as well as any restocking fees that may apply. Any expedited shipping fees paid on the original order are also non-refundable.
Once an item has been returned and inspected, we will credit the card you used to make your original purchase. The return shipping cost and restocking fees (if applicable) will be deducted from the credit amount.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF:
- Products that are custom or special ordered to your specifications
- Large quantities of the same product (5 or more)
- Products that have been installed or assembled
- Products that are not in their original condition and packaging
- Products with unwrapped component parts
- Products returned without a valid Return Authorization number
Returns of orders totaling more than $5,000 will incur a 20% restocking fee.
Hammerton is not responsible for labor costs or project delays that occur due to the need to return a product.
RETURN PROCESS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- To request a return authorization, contact customer service with the details of your return. Once your request has been authorized, we’ll send you an email that includes the Return Authorization number and the pre-paid shipping label(s) you need to return your product.
- Pack the product properly in its original packaging, print and attach the label(s) and drop all boxes off at your local UPS store within 10 days from the date you receive your return shipping label. Note that we will not issue a refund for products that are not returned within this 10-day timeframe.
- Once we receive your product, we’ll inspect it. If we find the product in acceptable condition, we’ll credit your original card within 30 days. The return shipping cost and restocking fees (if applicable) will be deducted from the credit amount.
- Product received in damaged condition will not qualify for a refund. If we receive a return product that has been damaged during return shipment, we will file a claim with the shipping carrier. If the shipping carrier accepts the claim, your refund will be processed. If the shipping carrier denies the claim due to improper packaging, we will not provide a refund.
Please contact customer service with any additional questions.