PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, SOCIAL PLATFORMS AND EMAIL MARKETING:
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving personal details such that identifies you as an individual including the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
We collect personal information through our website, social platforms and email marketing as follows:
- Google Analytics – Personal data: cookies and usage data
- Mailchimp – Personal data: email address, first and last name
- Contact form: Personal data: email address, first and last name
- Social Media – Personal Data: cookies and usage data
- Dering Hall
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any third party. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above depends on the personal information we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
We may process your personal information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests due to your status as a customer or of contacting you to market our products and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your personal information rectified if that personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information, including the right to object to any processing related to direct marketing.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 NOTIFICATION
WARNING: These products can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
California law requires this warning be provided to customers in the State of California.